Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Oleaf!
Kindly do not continue to use www.oleafherbal.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Oleaf may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
Oleaf reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
In the event that Oleaf, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, Oleaf reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
By placing an order to purchase Products (Order) through the Website, you warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
You are at least 18 years old.
International Order and Payments
All international orders, i.e, orders being shipped outside India, will need to be processed completely online. All international orders will need a pre-payment, made online on our website. Your order will then be processed and shipped out, and you will received a confirmation email.
1. If you order Products from our site for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for the payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
2. In the event that import duties and taxes remain unpaid by you, we are under no obligation to compensate for any losses as a result of the destruction or abandonment of your order.
3. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Credit Card and Other Online Modes of Payment
In a credit card transaction or an online payment transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card or any other fraud. The liability to use a card or any other mode fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner and the suppliers of the products listed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
Unless otherwise stated, Oleaf Tea Private Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.oleafherbal.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.oleafherbal.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.oleafherbal.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.oleafherbal.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.oleafherbal.com
- Redistribute content from www.oleafherbal.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Oleaf Tea Private Limited does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Oleaf Tea Private Limited, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Oleaf Tea Private Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Oleaf Tea Private Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions or at the discretion of the company.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Oleaf Tea Private Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations; and,
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Oleaf Tea Private Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Oleaf Tea Private Limited at [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Kindly wait until we respond.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Oleaf Tea Private Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for any purpose.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
* This product is intended to support a healthier lifestyle. It is not intended to cure or prevent any disease. It cannot replace your doctor’s valuable advice. Please do consult your doctor before any medical use.