Easy and healthy no-bake chocolate mousse recipe!
This chocolate mousse recipe is really easy to make and provides a truly divine result, especially when served with fresh strawberries. The recipe could easily be made on the day. You can use ramekins, espresso cups or any other suitable container for your chocolate mousse.
It’s perfect make-ahead recipe too and goes well for all occasions. You can make these for Christmas, New Years, or any occasion really!
Note: This chocolate mousse recipe used no eggs at all (raw or cooked). So it is perfectly suitable for vegetarians, kids and the elderly!
Time: 30 minutes, plus chilling
Ingredients for the Chocolate Mousse
- 100 g dark chocolate, 70%
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp coffee granules
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Oleaf Olive Orchards Honey
- 200 ml double cream
- Strawberries to garnish
- To start this chocolate mousse recipe, chop the chocolate coarsely and melt on a double boiler with water, add some cream to help melt it. Add the coffee and cocoa powder to this as it melts.
- In a pan bring the cream, honey and vanilla to a simmer so it is warm.
- Pour this mixture on the melted chocolate and whisk with an electric whisker until it thickens and becomes smooth and creamy.
- You can then pipe this into your glass jars or ramekins and garnish with strawberries and chill for 3-4 hours before serving.