The GT-AXE16000 is a top-tier Wi-Fi 6E ROG gaming router, which is why it’s so expensive. Asus have had more than half a dozen and counting ZenWiFi models, including CT8, XT8, XD4, XP4 hybrid, XD5, XD6, ET8, XT12, and ET12. In other modes — AiMesh satellite node, access point, repeater, etc — all ports work as LANs. Network Protection is designed to keep the entire local network safe.
Overall, PixelOS is quite impressive in terms of design and those who are looking to flash Android 13, must give it a try. Apart from that, you can also take a look at PixelPlusUI and PixysOS which are pretty similar and have their own feature set. In simple words, a bootloader is a set of instructions that are executed automatically, whenever the device is turned ON. The operating system and Kernel need bootloader instructions to start the boot process and operate the recovery mode. We have included all the steps in this post to unlock bootloader on Asus Memo Pad FHD10 (me302c). Simply, follow this guide and you will end up unlocking the bootloader successfully. This will result in your inability to watch DRM protected connected [such as Netflix] in full HD.
- It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list.
- The procedure may vary with firmware versions and router models.
- So firmware to a router is like Windows 10 to a computer.
- For example, the firmware of Synology routers or Netgear’s gaming ones is so advanced that folks call those operating systems.
It does not seem to be able to boot directly from external SD cards. However, it is possible to keep most of the system on the external SD card
- Here on this page, we have shared the latest version of the Zenfone Flash Tool and the previous versions.
- In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- The Tool also allows you to reset screen locks and FRP locks.
- We are thanks for the Hard Work of the Pixel Experience OS team and Maintainer Madhav Saladi(BabluS).
- You may upgrade or stock ROM (firmware) downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
Now type the command below to reboot your phone to recovery mode. Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.